Thursday, February 4, 2010

Favorite movie dialog

There is a contest run by my favorite blogger (GreatBong), the winner of the contest would get a book authored by GB himself. The contest requires you to write your favorite movie dialogs. The rules and other entries are listed here.
I could probably write tons of quotes from Hindi movies but to maintain equality with number of favorite English movie quotes, I am going to restrict to three. So, below is the list of my most loved, used and abused movie quotes of all time, yenjaay :-)

Fultoo Bollywood:
[Sholey]
3. Ab tera kya hoga Kaliya?

[Waqt]
2. Yeh bachon ke khelne ki cheez nahin! Haath kat jaaye toh khoon nikal aata hai.

[Kaalicharan]
1. Ise liquid oxygen me fek do, liquid ise jeene nahi dega aur oxygen ise marne nahi dega, ha ha ha.

------------------------------------------
From Hollywood:

[Blood Diamond]
3. Sometimes I wonder will God ever forgive us for what we've done to each other? Then I look around and I realize... God left this place a long time ago.

[Gladiator]
2. My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

[Matrix Reloaded]
1. Choice, the problem is choice.

Now, I need five of you people to qualify for the contest, that way you could probably enter the contest too, so guys get on your keyboard and punch in your favorite dialogs and possible win a book :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment