Monday, January 11, 2010

That time of year again

It is that time of year again, when I do new resolutions for the coming year, not that all the vows see 31st night's celebration as most of them do not survive long. But, being the ever-optimist I am, I would not hold back. So, before starting with the resolutions, it would be better to take stock of last year's resolutions. I am a modest person, there were only three commitments:
1. Loose 5Kg of weight.
2. Write 2 blogs each month.
3. Read 1 book each month.

And how did I fare at the end of year:
1. Gained 4Kg....very very bad.
2. Wrote 20 write-ups (excluding quotes)...not bad
3. Read around 4 books...umm..very bad.

This year, the list is going to be about getting bugs fixed from last year with one being dropped. I would not set a goal on number of books, it just takes away the fun of reading books. I hope this year the fate won't be similar to earlier ones. So, this year's list is:
1. Loose 9Kg. (tough)
2. Write 2 blogs each month. (achievable...just completing one ;-) )
3. Do a better financial planning (I am going to get possession of my house this year, really looking forward it :-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment